What Next - How To Enrol?
You may be in one of several places:
1. You are clear about which programme your child would benefit from and can, in this case, secure a place by using the Enrolment Form online or at the centre of your choice, and making payment in full directly when you attend the centre.
2. You are clear that your child would benefit from some support but don't know which programme is most suitable, in which case there are several options listed below, to help you get clear:
- Either call us on 01992 651 300 to book a trial lesson
- Drop into your nearest centre during Saturday School, Summer School or Winter School between 9.30am - 1.00pm to book the trial lesson.
- Call, or book online, to attend our next Open Day during which time your child will receive a free assessment and trial lesson.
3. Your child is doing well but perhaps not getting the opportunity at school to fulfil their potential in which case, you may find it helpful to attend our next Open Day where you will get a short programme presentation with the opportunity to ask questions.
Please also note that Open Days are available to provide parents with information about our programmes, whilst your child takes an assessment and attends a trial lesson.
4. If you have another circumstance, please call 01992 651 300 to talk to any of our team who are always happy to help.