PAYMENT Terms & Conditions
- Tuition fees are payable in full on or before the first day of term, and before the first day of Summer School and Winter School.
- In case of financial hardship, two instalment payments may be permitted at the discretion of management.
- Leaders are Readers reserve the right to refuse tuition and the provision of materials to a student whose fees are outstanding.
- Following the third lesson made available to a student, fees will not be refunded or waived in any circumstances, for example, for absence through sickness.
- Fees refunded are subject to a deduction for all lessons made available up to the date of request of refund and a £100 administration charge.