Winter School 2016
The Leaders are Readers Winter School is a 5-day course designed for children who are sitting entrance exams in January or February, and for students from abroad who want to learn English, how to read in English, or maths, in the UK during their school holidays. The Winter School is proving popular with students travelling from China, and is also well attended by exam candidates from all over London and Hertfordshire.
A very limited number of places are offered in this unique Winter School. Once you decide your child would benefit from this service, we advise that you book early to secure your child's place.
Aims of the Winter School
- Provide exam candidates with the grounding they need through practice in exam papers under timed exam conditions
- Daily review individual performance and provide feedback and corrections to students
- Apply all knowledge taught during the 7+ programme or the 11+ programme, to the Winter School course
- Get 7+ and 11+ exam candidates ready for their entrance exams in January or February
Aims of the Winter School for International Students
- Provide students with the grounding they need through specially written materials in Reading, Maths or English
- Supply each student with their own booklets which they complete and take home with them
- Classroom based with qualified, experienced and excellent tutors
- All classes and course materials are taught in English
All our courses are available for ages 3½ up to 12, and up to age 15 for international students, as follows:
Venue, Dates and Times
Bentley Wood High School,
Middlesex HA7 3NA
Dates: 5 days: Thursday and Friday, 22nd and 23rd December; Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 28th, 29th and 30th December.
Time: 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Click here for information about Winter School fees.