What does your child struggle with?
FREE 11+ EBOOK!
11+ Test Taking Strategies
Tips To Help You Tackle Your 11+
Maths And English Exams
|Discover Simple Tips That
Will Help Your Child When
Sitting 11+ Exams
In this free ebook, your child will discover...
- 25 general and specific Maths, Comprehension and Composition exam tips
- past 11+ exam questions fully answered!
- help with sitting grammer and independent school entrance exams
- materials useful for all major tests, not just the 11+
- tips suitable for ages 9 up to 13
Book an 11+ Trial Lesson Now
Download your free ebook now!
Names and ages of children:
How did you hear about us?
Please enter the text below:
Thank you for requesting a free copy of our ebook.
You will shortly receive an email which will contain a link that you can use to download your ebook.
Enter your email address, your child's name and age, how you got to hear about us and we will send you a link that will give you immediate free access to the ebook.
Passing school entrance exams requires specific subject knowledge or skills in:
- Maths and English Comprehension and Composition – the majority of selective schools require every applicant to sit an exam in all three although a few require Maths with either English Comprehension or Composiiton, whilst a very small number require just Maths.
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning – every school offers an entrance exam test in one or both components.
- Exam Technique – learning how to take tests is at least equally as important as subject knowledge
- Interview Technique – for independent school selection, being confident and learning how to small talk skilfully is vital to get into some schools; less important for others.
The Leaders are Readers 11+ Programme is designed to the highest standards, developing skills, knowledge, comprehension and practice relevant to the 11+ examination. To pass entrance exams, tutors must have much more than expertise in specific subject areas. Leaders are Readers help your child do well in all tests, build your child's confidence, and practise specific subjects and also master the art of exam technique – helping them feel relaxed to take the entrance exams. Book a trial lesson now!
We have over ten years of experience and proven record helping pupils get into schools including Henrietta Barnet; North London Collegiate; Colet Court (St Paul's): Haberdashers; Queen Elizabeth's School for Boys; Latymer and others. Book a trial lesson now!
Try before you buy! Take advantage of a trial lesson on our 11+ programme – to book your child's place, click on the link: Book a trial lesson now!